Mar 5, 2018
If you’ve never had the joy of working with a partner who
absolutely lives to utterly blow the clients’ mind, then you will
find this interview with today’s guest, Eddie Zaratsian a breath a
fresh air. Eddie’s abundant energy and passion for creating a feast
for the senses, allow him to reflect the very essence of his
clients in an unimaginable way.
Eddie Zaratsian is the Owner of Eddie Zaratsian Lifestyle and
Design. Eddie was born in Armenia and came to the US when he
was 5 years old. Eddie watched his parents come to the US, unable
to speak English, without the promise of a career, and yet they
still set out to pursue their dreams. The family eventually arrived
in Hollywood and built the life they had dreamed of. Eventually,
Eddie started his own business that grew over time and became a
luxury lifestyle and design company serving A-list clients and
creating events that cultivate a sense of wonder and delight the
- Hear the unexpected way that Eddie started his business - it
even took Andy by surprise!
- Eddie loves using natural elements to create his
- Hear the one simple choice that every Bride makes that becomes
the inspiration origin for Eddie’s design.
- Hear Eddie’s philosophy on why he doesn’t normally bid again
- Turning clients into friends isn’t an easy task, but Eddie does
it - hear how he does it.
- Eddie’s is finally letting himself loose, and you won’t believe
the difference it makes in his videos.
- Eddie Zaratsian will eventually create a product line - stay
tuned for that!
- Learn the type of guidance that Eddie gives to the clients he
- Hear Eddie describe some of his favorite events
- Want to increase your proposal close rate? Eddie’s learned the
secret of closing the deal.
- When clients have budgets that are too low to create a fabulous
event, Eddie is able to get his clients to spend at least 20% over
- Have you ever turned down a client? Eddie shares how he’s done
it and why.
- Money is energy. Hear why Eddie pays very close attention to
that exchange of energy.